RAZER ABYSSUS 1800 Ergonomic Gaming Mouse + GOLIATHUS SPEED Mousemat Bundle
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
OVERVIEWDesigned with only the most important features for tournament grade gaming, the Razer Abyssus V2 is the essential gaming mouse for any playing style. The Razer Abyssus V2 comes with an improved ambidextrous form factor, an all-new true 5,000 DPI optical sensor and in-mould rubber side grips.
IMPROVED FORM FACTOR DESIGNED FOR AMBIDEXTROUS GAMEPLAYThe Razer Abyssus V2 features an improved form factor from the original, designed for ambidextrous game play. Whether you’re right- or left-handed, use claw, palm, or fingertip grip, this incredible mouse enables you to enjoy swiftness even during the most intense of gaming sessions.
ALL-NEW TRUE 5,000 DPI OPTICAL SENSOR FOR GREATER ACCURACYNow with an all-new true 5,000 DPI optical sensor, you get greater sensitivity and responsiveness to enhance your gaming performance. The Razer Abyssus V2 is equipped to pick up your every action and translate it into in-game movement, so you’ll never miss a critical hit.
IN-MOULD RUBBER SIDE GRIPS OPTIMIZED FOR LIFT-OFF / SWIPING GAMEPLAYHaving a solid hold on your mouse guarantees that you’re always in absolute control. The in-mould rubberized grips along the sides of your Razer Abyssus V2 have been specially textured to ensure that you can execute your lift-offs and fast swipes with deadly precision.
- Ambidextrous form factor
- True 5,000 DPI optical sensor
- In-mould rubber side grips
- DPI cycling button
- 3-color lighting
- 4 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling
- 100 IPS / 30 g
- Product dimensions:
- Length: 117 mm / 4.6 in
- Width: 64 mm / 2.5 in
- Height: 38 mm / 1.5 in
- Product weight: 80 g / 0.175 lbs without cable, 111 g / 0.24 lbs with cable
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.