Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-24V-2000 Q100 IP67 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 2000 RPM, 24V Version (120mm, Black)
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 24V, 4-pin PWM, AEC-Q100, IP67 certified, max. 2000 RPM, max. 29.7 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with FocusedFlow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency
- 24V, 2000rpm industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) version with 4-pin connector and PWM speed control (1050rpm max. in 12V PC environments)
- AEC-Q100 qualified NE-FD4 motor driver IC with extended burst and surge immunity for automotive applications and harsh electronic environments
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP67 certified water and dust protection
Conceived for industrial heavy-duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. The 24V Q100 variant uses Noctua’s AEC-Q100 qualified wide input range NE-FD4 motor driver IC in order to support 24V-based industrial and automotive applications. Its sophisticated inrush current suppression and extreme electrical robustness with extended burst and surge immunity allow it to operate safely in sensitive or hostile electronic environments. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise and power consumption at a moderate level as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging surroundings, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTTF of over 150,000hrs. Topped off with Noctua’s trusted reliability, the NF-F12 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
Award-winning NF-F12 design
Having received more than 150 awards and recommendations from the international press, Noctua's NF-F12 has become a proven premium choice for 120mm cooling needs. Its renowned efficiency has convinced tens of thousands of customers all over the world.
The industrialPPC 24V Q100 models use Noctua's NE-FD4 three-phase PWM motor driver IC. Supporting operating voltages from 6 to 12V, these models are ideal for 24V-based industrial applications and voltage- or PWM-based speed control.