Noctua NF-A9x14 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (92x14mm, Brown)
Featuring Noctua’s AAO frame and sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A9x14 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet fan in 92x14mm size. Due to its thickness of only 14mm, the NF-A9x14 is a perfect match for low profile CPU coolers and all other applications that require slimmer fans. Noctua’s custom-designed PWM IC for fully automatic speed control and reference class SSO2 bearings ensure superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling and a Low-Noise Adaptor, the NF-A9x14 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
Flow Acceleration Channels
The NF-A9x14 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
The NF-A9x14 features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
Scope of delivery
- Low-Noise Adapter (L.N.A.)
- 4-Pin Y-Cable
- 30cm Extension Cable
- 4 Vibration-Compensators
- 4 Fan Screws
14mm low profile design
Measuring only 14mm in thickness, the NF-A9x14 is much slimmer than standard 92x25mm fans. This makes it ideal for all applications where standard fans would take up too much space, such as low profile CPU coolers in HTPC builds or server environments.
- Brand: Noctua
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.2 x 1.4 cm; 205 Grams
- Batteries: 1 Unknown batteries required.
- Item model number: NF-A9x14
- Manufacturer: NOCTUA
- Series: NF-A9X14 PWM
- Color: Brown
- Processor Socket: Intel LGA 1150
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Are Batteries Included: No
- Item Weight: 205 g
- Premium quiet fan, 92x92x14 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2200 RPM, max. 19.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 92x14mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 14mm slim design is ideal for low-profile 9cm CPU coolers (e.g. Noctua NH-L9 series), compact PC cases and other space-restricted applications
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 500-2200rpm speed range (1700rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header