Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-2000, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 3-Pin, 2000 RPM (140mm, Black)
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, max. 2000 RPM, max. 31.5 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- 12V 2000rpm model (31.5dB) with 3-pin connector
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-A14 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-A14 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-A14 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTTF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctua’s trusted reliability, the NF-A14 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
Award-winning NF-A14 design
Having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from the international press, Noctua's NF-A14 has become a proven premium choice for 140mm cooling needs. Its renowned efficiency has convinced tens of thousands of customers all over the world.
The industrialPPC models are high-speed fans for industrial applications. As such, they are not as quiet as other Noctua fans and less suited for low-noise PC builds. Unless you specifically require the higher speeds and performance of the industrialPPC versions, we recommend using models of our other product lines.