Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM chromax.black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Black)
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2000 RPM, max. 22.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Next-gen A-series design combines high airflow and high static pressure performance, ideal both as a case fan and for CPU coolers, watercooling radiators and AIO liquid cooling systems
- State-of-the-art engineering (AAO frame, Flow Acceleration Channels, record tight 0.5mm tip clearance) and construction (Sterrox LCP material, metal-reinforced hub, metal bearing shell, etc.)
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM motherboard fan headers, 450-2000rpm speed range (near silent at idle, powerful under load)
- chromax.black.swap edition with swappable red, black, white, blue, yellow, grey and green anti-vibration pads for colour-customising (4 pads of each colour plus black anti-vibration gasket)
Having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, Noctua’s flagship model NF-A12x25 has established itself as a true deluxe choice when it comes to premium-quality quiet 120mm fans. Various state-of-the-art technologies and a record tight tip clearance of only 0.5mm, which is made possible by using the novel Sterrox liquid-crystal polymer material, allow it to achieve superb results in all types of usage: Whether it’s in low-impedance, airflow-oriented applications such as case cooling, or high-impedance, pressure-demanding scenarios such as on heatsinks and watercooling radiators, the NF-A12x25 is a proven winner. The chromax.black.swap edition combines the NF-A12x25’s signature quiet cooling performance with an attractive black design and a bundle of swappable red, white, blue, green, grey, yellow and black anti-vibration pads that allow the colour-customisation of the fan to match individual build colour schemes. For further customisation, a wide range of accessories such as coloured cables and anti-vibration mounts are available separately. Topped off with Noctua’s trusted premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150,000 hours MTTF, the NF-A12x25 PWM chromax.black.swap is the perfect choice for all users who value individual, focused build aesthetics just as much as class-leading quality and performance.
Noctua’s 120mm fans such as the NF-F12 and NF-S12A are renowned as being among the best on the market and have received more than 400 awards and recommendations from the international press. With its further improved efficiency and novel, state-of-the-art engineering, the NF-A12x25 represents another step up in performance and manufacturing.
Highly optimised P/Q curve for all applications
The NF-A12x25’s sophisticated aerodynamic design allows for a pressure to airflow (P/Q) curve that is extremely strong in the critical mid-section. This means that the NF-A12x25 offers excellent performance in both static pressure demanding and airflow demanding applications.