Seagate 2TB FireCuda 520 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, TLC 3D NAND, R/W 5000/44000 MB/s, 750K/700K IOPS
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9x faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilise an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your money.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs — and multiple gamer theme options.
Series: Seagate FireCuda 520
Capacity: 2 TB
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
Read: Up to 5000 MB/s
Write: Up to 4400 MB/s
Max Random 4K R/W: 750K / 700K IOPS
Active Power: 6 W
Idle Power PS3: 25 mW
Low Power L1.2 mode: 2 mW
80.15 x 22.15 x 3.58 mm
Operating Temperatures: 0 to 70 °C
Storage Temperatures: –40 to 85 °C
Shock Resistance: 1500G
MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
Total Bytes Written (TBW): 3,600 TB