MSI H310M PRO-VDH Micro ATX Intel Motherboard, LGA1151, DDR4, 8th Gen, Black
H310M PRO VD
The MSI H319M Pro-VD is a motherboard for Intel Core Series Coffee Lake processors. The base 1151 of this motherboard supports 8000 series CPUs and the H310 chipset forms a solid foundation for entry-level gaming PCs and home office computers. The H310 chipset supports natively four SATA ports, as well as four USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports. Depending on the motherboard, additional chips can also be provided USB 3.1 ports and M.2 slots with PCIe connection.
- Supports 8th generation Intel Core, Pentium and Celeron processors in the LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 memory up to 2666 MHz
- Audio boost: Reward your ears with studio-mature sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology optimises data transfer for the best gaming performance and stability.
- X-Boost: This software automatically optimises the performance of your storage, Optane or USB devices.
- Core Boost: Improved design to support multi-core processors
MSI Pro Series
Quality you can rely on when combined with top performance and smart business solutions are key factors of the MSI PRO SERIES motherboards.
Automatic DC/PWM detection
MSI fan connectors automatically detect DC or PWM fans and allow individual adjustment for a quiet system. Using hysteresis, the fans always turn fluidly and remain as quiet as possible.
MSI Command Center
MSI's Command Center Software is the perfect tool to get the most out of your motherboard. With an intuitive interface, the Command Centre allows you to increase your settings for better system stability.