DrayTek Vigor 2762 Series - ADSL/VDSL Router
- Supports VDSL2, ADSL, 3G/4G and Ethernet-based Broadband
- BT SIN498 MCT Approved
- Ethernet WAN (for cable modems etc.)
- 3G/4G USB Modem Support as primary or backup/failure
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack
- Four Gigabit LAN Ethernet Ports
- Dual-Band Wireless Features (Vigor 2762ac):
- 866Mb/s Total Link Rate (5Ghz) + 300Mb/s (2.4Ghz)
- Dual-band (2.4/5Ghz) simultaneous wireless
- Band Steering - New!
- Router-Assisted Client Mobility - New!
- Extended DFS frequency range
- DrayTek Firewall with huge flexibility
- Content Filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
- Quality of Service with App QoS & VoIP Auto QoS
- Dial-out VPN (Two tunnels)
- Dial-in SSL VPN - New!
- 2 Private LAN Subnets (Guest networks etc.) - New!
- VLANs (Port, 802.1q & Wireless)
- Twin USB Ports for 3G/4G modem, storage, printer or thermometer
- Temperature Monitoring (optional Thermometer)
- DrayDDNS Service Support - New!
- Optional VigorCare Available
- Can be centrally Managed by VigorACS
- Integrated Voice-over-IP (Vigor 2762Vac)