Asus Phoenix RX550 AMD Radeon Graphics Card, 4GB DDR5, PCIe3, DVI, HDMI, DP, 1183MHz Clock, Compact Design
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A compact design maximizes compatibility.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Packs a Punch
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix Radeon™ RX 550 delivers with a fan that sports dual ball bearings and is certified for IP5X dust resistance. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Asus Phoenix RX550, 4GB DDR5, PCIe3, DVI, HDMI, DP, 1183MHz Clock, Compact Design
PCI Express 3.0
AMD RX 550
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
512 Stream Processors
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
5120 x 2880
Max Display Support
IP5X dust resistance
Dual ball fan bearings
350W or greater recommended
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
19.2 x 11.5 x 3.9 cm
1 x Speedsetup manual