ASUS Intel Z390 ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE 9th Gen ATX Motherboard
ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE - Intel ATX Motherboard with Wi-Fi from ASUS
ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE ATX MOTHERBOARDInspired by the rich heritage that has bound the Republic of Gamers to the world of gaming, ROG Maximus XI Code brings together the finest in ROG engineering in understated form that offers all the expansion and personalization opportunities needed to create a distinctive custom rig. With a dedicated onboard clock generator, support for the latest high-performance memory, and cooling options to keep thermals under tight control, Code provides a potent foundation for your next gaming build.
Please note: This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
8th & 9th Gen IntelCompatible CPUs
Tune it Your Way with AI Overclocking
INTELLIGENT CONTROLASUS AI Overclocking makes automatic tuning faster and smarter than ever before. Available in Windows or directly through the UEFI, it profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each individual system. ASUS have created a proprietary algorithm that evaluates the capabilities of your CPU. The onboard intelligence also watches system vitals like temperatures, fan speeds, and power draw to gauge cooling performance.
Excellent Memory Capabilities
INTEGRATED OPTIMEM II TECHNOLOGYWhether you're gunning for high memory frequencies or tuning timings for the lowest latency, ROG Maximus XI provides the tools you need to exploit the Coffee Lake architecture's full potential: carefully optimized trace pathways maintain signal integrity, and the acclaimed ROG firmware offers the necessary tweaks to ensure stability while maximizing memory performance. Load up with a high-density memory kit for heavy multitasking, or run a focused setup that delivers the bandwidth your favorite games and applications need. Any way you stack it, the Code has you covered. OptiMem II tech carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk
Intel Gigabit Ethernet with Wi-Fi
ASUS LANGUARDROG MAXIMUS Gaming motherboards feature Intel Ethernet (I219-V), ensuring data exchanges with your network and the outside world are fast and smooth. Intel LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power. Featuring advanced signal-coupling technology and high-tolerance components, LANGuard provides consistent Ethernet performance and greater protection against static electricity and power surges.
|CPU||Support for 9th / 8th Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151package|
|Chipset||Intel® Z390 Express Chipset|
|Memory||Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||- Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® UHD Graphics support
- VGA output support: HDMI
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@30Hz
|Multi-GPU||- Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way /Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
- Supports AMD® 3-Way /Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
|Audio||- ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio S1220 CODEC:
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- ESS® ES9023P High Definition DAC
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
|PCI Slots||- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x 16 slot(max. at x4 mode)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x 1 slot
*The PCIe x 16_3 slot shares bandwidth with SATA6G_56 ports. PCIe x 16_3 slot is set at x2 mode by default.
- Intel® Z390 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (PCIe 3.0 x 4 and SATA modes)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 ( PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode )
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (3 x Type-A [red] and 1 x Type-C [black] at back panel)
- 8 x USB3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports at mid-board, 4 ports[blue] at back panel)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports (at mid-board)
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers support 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB3.1 Gen 1 ports (at back panel[blue])
|LAN Network||- Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN
- Anti-surge LANGuard
|WIFI/Bluetooth||- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160. Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
|Form Factor||- ATX Form Factor, 12" x 9.6" (30.5cm x 24.4 cm)|